Iron-On Heat Transfer Paper for Dark Fabric 20 Sheets 8.5x11'' T-Shirt Transfer Paper for Inkjet Printer Wash Durable, Long Lasting Transfer, No Cracking
Iron-On Heat Transfer Paper for Dark Fabric 20 Sheets 8.5x11'' T-Shirt Transfer Paper for Inkjet Printer Wash Durable, Long Lasting Transfer, No Cracking by Printers Jack at Precision Print & Web. MPN: Dark Color 20 Sheets. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Inkjet Dark Color Transfer PaperIntroduction1. Used on the Dark Color Cotton or Nylon Fabrics(more than 60% cotton content, the best transfer effect).2. Please store the paper in a cool, dry place.Printing Instructions1. Print design on the paper with the correct orientation(frontal printing)panel.2. Print the image on the coated film(soft side) of the paper.3. Check the printer setting, single-sheet feeding is recommended.4. Use the normal print setting when preparing for print. No need to over
Product Description & Reviews
Inkjet Dark Color Transfer PaperIntroduction1. Used on the Dark Color Cotton or Nylon Fabrics(more than 60% cotton content, the best transfer effect).2. Please store the paper in a cool, dry place.Printing Instructions1. Print design on the paper with the correct orientation(frontal printing)panel.2. Print the image on the coated film(soft side) of the paper.3. Check the printer setting, single-sheet feeding is recommended.4. Use the normal print setting when preparing for print. No need to oversaturate with ink.5. When you put the paper into the printer, please ensure that the paper is flat.6. After printing, let the paper be dry.Transferring Instructions1. Put the heat press transfer machine on a hard surface.2. Place the fabric on the work table of the machine, please ensure that the fabric is flat.3. Close the clamshell of the heat press transfer machine to test the pressure, adjust the pressure to a little heavy, then open the clamshell.4. Open the switch of the machine, set the time and the temperature you need. Then wait until the time and the temperature reach the value you had set.5. Cut the paper for the shape you need, then peel the printed film of the paper.6. Place the printed film of the paper onto the fabric, the side with the image should be upward(frontal placement). The printed film and the fabrics should be flat when you put printed film on the fabric.8. Put one sheet of the protective paper on the printed film.9. Close the clamshell of the machine, when the transfer is done, the machine will make a alarm.10. Open the clamshell of the machine, wait for a moment to let the paper and the fabric cool down a little. Then peel off the protective paper.Suggested Time&TemperatureTime: 25-30 secondsTemperature: 329-365℉(165-185℃)Pressure: Heavy
Features & Highlights
- [High Quality:] 20 sheets heat transfer paper in 8.5x11". Extremely durable and stretchable material can absorb ink beautifully and withstand washer and dryer cycles superbly for use on DARK color cotton or nylon fabrics(more than 60% cotton content gives the best transfer effect).
- [Tools to Prepare:] Dark heat transfer paper; Inkjet printers like Epson, HP, Brother, Canon and many more, using only Pigment Ink; Heat press machines ; Dark color pattern to be transferred; Protective paper; Scissor.
- [Frees Your Creative Spirit:] There are so many items that you can heat press heat transfer vinyl, black T-Shirts, bags, pillow cases, aprons. Give your friends and family unique handmade gifts for Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Birthday, Fathers Day, Mothers Day, Valentine's Day. Also you could turn it into a business into a money generating scheme at home.
- [100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee:] We strive to provide high quality product and excellent service. If you have any problems with our product, please feel free to contact us. We would be here all the time for you.
- [Easy to Use:] 1.Print the image on the coated film(soft side) and cut the shape. 2.Peel the printed film, place it onto the fabric, the side with the image should be upward(frontal placement). 3.Put one sheet of the protective paper on the printed film of the paper, set the time and the temperature. 4.Transfer under a certain pressure. Time: 25-30 seconds, Temperature: 329-365℉(165-185℃), Pressure: Heavy. 5.Let the paper and the fabric cool down a little, then peel off the protective paper.
Image Transfer Sheets
Dark Color 20 Sheets
8.9 x 0.3 x 11.9 inches
Have questions about this item (Dark Color 20 Sheets), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Printers Jack, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: KBL6-13X19, ean: 0742186470245,
120gsm A-SUB sublimation paper adopt advanced coating technology, with Good Stability,High Precision,Strong Compatibility,Transfer Rate≥98%. -If your transfer substrate is wood material, 120gsm is your best choice. -If you don't know how to use sub...
mpn: Light Dark Combo Pack, ean: 0697691732688,
This combo pack includes 25 sheets of NuFun Activities light fabric transfer paper and 25 sheets of dark fabric transfer paper. NuFun Activities Light and Dark Combo Pack gives you the ability to experience both types of transfer paper for endless pr...
mpn: JT-949, ean: 0730976094900,
Use June Tailor Sew-In Colorfast Fabric Sheets for Inkjet Printers to print personalized images on fabric using your computer and inkjet printer.100% cotton fabric is ideal for sewing into memory quilts, keepsake projects and crafts. Twenty five 8 1/...
mpn: 9754P0-A2, ean: 0787718328397,
JET OPAQUE II (9754P0) Heat Transfer Paper is for dark fabrics and is the best product for photo-quality prints on cotton, cotton blends, and synthetic fabrics. This product can be die or kiss-cut and moved with tape. Print the image right reading. T...